Welcome to St James & St Osyth Surgeries Online
We are a large, well established and friendly group practice based at St James Surgery in Clacton and also operating a branch surgery in nearby St Osyth.
This surgery website is used to present all our patients with up to date news and information about our practice. We will keep it current with any developments or other details that we feel are relevant to you.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site.
THE PATIENT SURVEY REPORT 2013/2014 IS NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW Patient_Survey_Report_2014.docx
We are changing the way you order your prescriptions. You will need to register to use Emis Access. After the 1 February 2014 we will no longer be using the prescription service via the website and will be transferring the the Emis Access system.
To register to book appointments and order prescriptions online click on the link: https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER WITHOUT THE COLLECTING A REGISTRATION LETTER FROM THE SURGERY WITH ID. Please click the link:-Registering_Patient_Access_without_a_letter.docx
For more information regarding EMIS Access please click:-https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING EMIS ACCESS
1. Please always type where you would like your script to go in the comment box first, e.g Boots, Pier Avenue; Prescriptions to you, Pier Avenue; Boots, St Osyth etc.
2. If you would like to order something that is not shown on your repeat screen, please put this clearly in the comment box with the strength of tablet/cream, the instructions and the amount, e.g Aspirin 75 mgs once a day, 28 tablets.
3. Please allow 5 working days if collecting from a chemist and 2 days if collecting from the surgery.
4. If you have requested your medication early for holiday please put the reason in the comment box.
5. If the GP has altered your medication, please be aware that the medication shown in your EMIS access home page may not show the change so please make us aware of any alterations to your medication in the comment box.
> Visit us on Facebook "like" us to get up to date information about the surgery via facebook.
(Site updated 02/10/2014)